Saturday, July 21, 2007


My Latest Project
I have just started another summer project in cloth doll making. I call them "Loved One" dolls. If you are missing someone you love, just have a photo of their face put onto a doll. Great for moms and kids alike. The sample shown at left is my "Jesus Doll". He is great to hug and talk to! You can order these dolls directly from me via email, I can custom make to order. Some of the spiritual dolls may be available for sale in local outlets also...watch this blog for news.
Copies of the "Sentinel" historic poetry chapbook, prints & cards of Lacombe's Flat Iron building are now available for purchase at the Interpretive Centre in Lacombe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev,
Read Carls writeup in the Advocate about your latest book, art projects etc. I am trying to further populate my new website booksnart.com and wonder if i could interest you in a free listing(s). I know you could appear in several catagories so you could pick the oneso you like. We are experiencing good results on Google when searchers enter our current authors names...Google usually finds us in the top ten listings. Regards
keith_rideout@yahoo.com ps ..i do remember you on the roof!