Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I have Multiple Web Presence Disorder

But it's not a bad thing.  Freelance writers need to create a web presence to get work and it's not just about being on the Facebook or Twitter.  Now I can get myself  "out there" without leaving the house and with this cold weather it just makes sense.

So where can you find me online besides the above mentioned Social Media sites?  Well I have recently created profiles on Helium (yes I know, and I am sometimes full of hot air) and Elance.  Blue Jean my alter ego poetry chick is on Helium and Beverley is on Elance.  I might sign up for more as the weeks go on we'll see where these two take me first though.

It's work you know...creating all this profile info and then you have to mine their sites for work.  But a writers gotta do what a writers gotta do.  Now don't you worry about the apostrophes, that's my job.

So, if you don't find me here..you'll find me there or there, or there.

No comments: